Working out sucks. Seriously. I hate working out, but it's part of life if you want to be healthy. So, how can you make working out suck less? How can you really push yourself? Below, I've got the best possible ways to make working out suck less, so maybe we'll all do it more!
Table of contents:
- 1. More Sleep – Trust Me, It Helps
- 2. Make a Workout Game out of Your Binge-watched Netflix Show
- 3. Dance Your Ass off!
- 4. Gym? Catch up on Your Reading While There
- 5. … or Your Favorite TV Shows
- 6. Create a Kick-ass Playlist
- 7. Spotify Built-in Running Feature
- 8. FitRadio Anyone?
- 9. Challenge Your Office, Friends, Family via Fitbit
- 10. Made-for-TV Workouts, They Seriously Exist!
- 11. The Walk App – Seriously a MUST HAVE!
- 12. Or .. Slip into Zombies, Run
- 13. Race Yourself – Seriously, It'll Work
- 14. Change Your Mind and Be Positive
- 15. PUSH Yourself
- 16. Spice up Your Water
1 More Sleep – Trust Me, It Helps
It's been proven and everything!
3 Make a Workout Game out of Your Binge-watched Netflix Show
No really, there are lists out there for House of Cards and GOT!
4 Dance Your Ass off!
You seriously can do that and it'll actually dance your ass right off.
5 Gym? Catch up on Your Reading While There
Bring your favorite book and read it while you are running or biking.
6 … or Your Favorite TV Shows
Or, catch up on your favorite TV show.
7 Create a Kick-ass Playlist
Your playlist should motivate you to work out more.
8 Spotify Built-in Running Feature
9 FitRadio Anyone?
This is another app that will really help you with running and keeping your music flowing.
10 Challenge Your Office, Friends, Family via Fitbit
Seriously, this so helps me!
11 Made-for-TV Workouts, They Seriously Exist!
You can watch TV and work out. That's perfect!
12 The Walk App – Seriously a MUST HAVE!
I love, love, love this app. It actually makes me walk to finish up the adventure. How cool!
13 Or .. Slip into Zombies, Run
From the same people that did The Walk – this app is awesome! It makes you run for your life from Zombies.
14 Race Yourself – Seriously, It'll Work
Beat your best time, constantly challenge yourself.
15 Change Your Mind and Be Positive
Seriously, this so works!
16 PUSH Yourself
You constantly have to push yourself, it sucks in the beginning but it'll get easier.
17 Spice up Your Water
Drinking water sucks but it's a need when you are working out, so why not spice it up? Add some apples, some herbs, anything different!
Please rate this article