If your midsection or lower half seems to be your trouble zone, you are not alone because most women feel exactly the same way.
Believe me, I get you because this is where most women harbor something called essential fat.
This is where we tend to harbor fat because of our ability to bear children or simply because of genetics.
First, I must tell you that you are beautiful because the female body is amazing!
But if this is driving you crazy, I understand too and I promise you are not alone.
Tired of love handles or a wider bottom than you would like?
As a certified trainer for over a decade, I have a solution for you.
You are not doomed to poor genetics because with cardio, these specific exercises and healthy eating, you can transform your body and your life!
The plank is one of the most targeted exercises for your core.
If you are unhappy with your midsection or lower back, this exercise just may do wonders for you.
The plank is also helpful for injury prevention so make sure you make this a staple in your fitness routine!
Just make sure you keep your body in a straight line like in this video.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ...
- Fab 👌🏼 Exercises 💪🏼 to Banish the Dreaded 😣 Bra Bulge Once and for All ⌛️ ...
- 7 of the Absolute Best Butt Exercises of All Time ...
- 7️⃣ Inspiring Tips to Keep You Motivated 👏🏼 when You Feel You're Losing 👇🏼 Fitness Momentum ⚖🏆🏋🏼 ...
- 7 Exercises 💪🏼 for Women Who Want a Sexier Side Profile 💃🏼 ...
- 7 Easy Exercises ✔️ to Reduce That Double Chin in Just Days📆📉 ...