You may think of yoga as a gentle practice, but there are actually many yoga poses that tone your butt!
Yoga can be used for a variety of purposes – relaxation, spiritual guidance, or toning.
These yoga poses focus on the toning aspect of yoga, and will surely help tone up some of your problem areas.
They will help you build muscles up, which is great for preventing injuries in other sports too.
Not to mention, doing these yoga poses that tone your butt will give you a healthy and toned behind in no time!
You will definitely feel the impact of this pose the next day.
It is one of the best yoga poses that tone your butt, and it helps strengthen your lower back as well.
To perform, lie on your stomach with your feet pointed on the ground.
Simultaneously lift both your arms and legs off the ground.
Your palms should be facing in, head up, and legs straight.
Squeeze your butt muscles by lifting the legs (without bending them) as far up as possible.
Breathe deeply, and hold for as long as you can.
Rest and repeat.
Aim for 30 seconds and work your way up.
- 7 Effective Yoga Poses to Add to Your Routine Today ...
- 7 Yoga Poses for Back Pain That Work like a Charm ...
- 7 Yoga Poses for Beginners ...
- 7 Yoga Poses That Are Great for Digestion ...
- Will a Gym Membership 🎟 Actually Help You Get Fit 🏋🏼❓ ...
- Turbo-Charged Exercises ⚡️ Guaranteed to Blast Away Belly Fat💣 ...