If you’re trying to start an exercise regimen, or just trying to enhance your own, finding the best exercises with results is important to prevent wasting your time or injuring yourself.
Though many people swear by a certain style of exercise, the fact is, different types work well for different people.
Yoga, HIIT, cardio, Pilates, weightlifting, karate, Tabata, plyometrics and Crossfit are each separate in their pros and cons and each ones work better for some than others.
Yet, there are 10 basic toning exercises with results that you can do anywhere to enhance your physical fitness and tone your #body, no matter what style of work out is best for you.
Squats are one of the best exercises with results and I do them daily.
Do wide legged squats and then do some with your legs closer together.
Do 20-30 per set and repeat at least twice.
I like to do these right after my walk in the mornings when my legs are nice and flexible.
You can do them anytime, however, like before you go to bed, or as soon as you get up.
They tone your rear, legs, keep your core tight and increase your flexibility.
They are also great for your calves.
Be sure to keep your back straight and your arms on your hips, or directly stretched out in front of you.
- 7 Best Exercises for Toned Arms That Seriously Work ...
- 7 Positive ✅ Thoughts 💭 That Will Fuel ⛽️ Your Workout 🏋🏼 for Girls Who Can't Keep Their Mind Still 🤔 ...
- Stomach Weight Loss Exercises
- 9 Easy Ways to Sneak in Exercise during the Day ...
- Exercises for Back Fat
- 7 Sculpting Exercises 🏋🏼 You Should Add to Your Routine for Girls Wanting to Thin Their Thighs 👌🏼 ...