It’s important to get some cardio exercise for your heart health, as well as the rest of your body.
Strength training is good but you need to get your heart rate elevated during some of your workouts and that means cardio.
But when you have knees that bother you, it can be difficult.
Or you may be trying to prevent future knee problems which is a good idea.
Either way, these’re 7 cardio workout ideas that won’t shred your knees.
1. Water Aerobics is Easier on All Your Joints, Knees Included
Water aerobics is a great choice for cardio when you’re guarding your knees.
You can still get your heart pumping without putting pressure and strain on your knees.
The pool is a wonderful place for a workout.
It makes your body feel lightweight which is great when you’re trying to stop the jarring sensations many cardio options cause.
Additionally, you’ll love the relaxing feeling working out in the pool gives you.
- Kick-Ass Cardio for Girls Who Work out at Home ...
- How to Toss the Excuses 🗑 and Finally Get Fit 💪🏼 from the Girl 🙋🏻🙋🏽🙋🏼🙋🏿 Who Did 👏🏼 ...
- Which Workout is Right for Your Body?
- Here's How to Make Your Workout Feel like It's Flying by ...
- Cardio Exercises for Women
- 7 Exercises All 💯Women Need in Their Workout 💪🏼Regiments ‼️ ...