According to Pop Sugar, there are two simple tricks you can use while working out in order to burn more calories than ever before.
All you have to do is switch up your exercise routine a little bit, and you'll get big results!
Who could say no to that?
The first piece of advice is a treadmill trick.
Instead of hopping onto the treadmill and exercising at a fast pace that will tire you out way too early on in your workout, you should try doing intervals.
Here's the way it works: Run on your treadmill at whatever pace you're comfortable with for 10-minutes.
Then, once those 10 minutes are up, you should run at a much higher pace for 60-seconds.
Then you can go back to your original pace.
If you do this, then you'll burn a bunch of calories in a short amount of time.
The next piece of advice involves swapping your weights.
Instead of using dumbbells during your workouts, you should replace them with a kettleball.
What's that, you ask?
It's a cast-iron weight that's in the shape of a ball.
They're a little harder to use than dumbbells are, but once you get the hang of them, you'll burn more calories that you're used to.
Switching up something small in your workout routine can cause big results!
Do you have any other little tips that'll help women everywhere burn more calories?
- Exercise Dos and Don'ts for Girls 👸🏽👸🏿👸🏼 Who Want Fast Results ⏳ 🏋🏻 ...
- High-Impact Workouts ⚡️ for Girls Who Want Amazing Results within 2 Weeks 💪🌟 ...
- 7 Super Easy Ways to Burn More Calories ...
- Questions ❔❓ You Need to Ask 🤔 before You Hire 💰 a Personal Trainer 💪🏼 ...
- 10 Breast Enhancing 👙 Exercises to Add ✅ to Your Fitness 💪🏼 Routine ...
- Boost Your Booty 🍑 with This 6 Minute ⏲ Workout 💪🏼 ...