As a certified trainer for over a decade and a fitness enthusiast with over 25 marathons under my belt - or miles on my body, rather - fitness is my life.
I wake up every day always finding a way to work out despite a busy life as a trainer, writer, nutritionist and mother of three.
As much as I like to say that I am a supermom, anyone can do what I do;
it is all about what your priorities are.
If exercise is important to you, you will find away.
But sometimes a little inspiration is just what you need to push you to get up and give it a go at your next workout.
So let me share some inspirational tips to help you get motivated for your next workout!
1. Stop Wishing, Start Doing
As a young girl, I would doodle in a notebook and fill it with my lifelong goals.
When I was in class, my mind would often drift away to this.
I always had big dreams but with dreams, you have a choice to keep them in your mind or choose to execute them.
I chose to stop wishing and start doing and my fitness resume proves this.
What about you?
You deserve to get in your best shape so make a plan and do this!
- 10 Workouts 💪🏼 to Have You Burning 🔥 Stress 😖 and Calories ⚖️ All at Once ...
- Praiseworthy 🙌🏼 Workout 💪🏼 Tips for Lazy Girls 🙋🏿🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏻 ...
- 7 Awesome Tips for Girls Who Don't Want to Mess up Their Hair 💆🏻💆🏼💆🏽💆🏿during a Workout 🏋🏼 ...
- 7 Positive ✅ Thoughts 💭 That Will Fuel ⛽️ Your Workout 🏋🏼 for Girls Who Can't Keep Their Mind Still 🤔 ...
- 7 Everyday Fitness Tips 🏋🏼 for People Who Really Want to See Weight Loss Results 🌏 ...
- 7 Badass Exercises 💪 for Girls Who Want a Bikini Belly 👙 ...