If you’re a fitness buff, you probably already know many ways to increase your strength, as you should.
Yet, if you aren’t a regular fitness enthusiast, don’t worry!
Learning to increase your strength is actually pretty simple with these steps.
Increasing your strength doesn’t mean you’ll get big massive muscles like bodybuilders, unless you work out in a way that makes you do so.
Increasing your physical strength can actually help you reduce your weight and waistline, and trim you down while building your muscles at the same time.
There are more benefits than how much you weigh when it comes to gaining strength though.
Studies have proven that increasing your physical strength is a great way to prevent osteoporosis, heart disease, reduce stress, reduce bone fractures, prevent falls, aid in flexibility, treat diabetes and help with depression.
With the following simple ways to increase your strength, you can be assured you’ll be well on your way to a stronger body in no time!
When finding ways to increase your strength, focus on repetitions more than you focus on how much weight you can lift.
Repetitions are what build lean muscle and the more you can do, the stronger you’ll become because you're building your muscles' endurance.
Bodybuilders actually do the opposite and perform lower reps with higher weights.
A good idea of reps is anywhere from 12-18 reps per exercise.
The last rep you do should feel physically impossible, not easy, so feel free to up your reps to get to this point before you increase the amount of weight you lift.
- 7 Tips on Increasing Your Endurance so You Can Work out Better ...
- Game-Changing Ways to Transform Your Body 👙and Gain Muscle 💪 ...
- 7 Tantalizing Ways That Lifting Weights Can Change Your Body ...
- This is How Strength Training Can Give You the Best Body of Your Life ...
- 7 Online 💻 Workouts to Stream for Those Who Just Can't Make It to the Gym 🏋🏼 ...
- 7 Badass Exercises 💪 for Girls Who Want a Bikini Belly 👙 ...